Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is This The Future??

So I saw “Chronicle” the other day. And it was ok. But I must say, movie makers are killing me with this found footage shit. I mean when they did it with “Cloverfield” it was good, I didn’t like it then but it was cool. Now “Chronicle was cool to, but at this point I think we seen enough of these type movies. The story was ok for me as well and being someone who likes the superhero type flicks, that helps it out to, but that found footage shit was killing me like crazy lol. If you don’t know what found footage is or about the movie, here’s a little on both. Found footage is the telling of a movie through a camera, most movie makers do it for the real life feel it gives you when you are watching the movie. Bullshit, now the story is bout some young bouls who get powers and they get the outcome all caught on camera, one of the three guy’s who get the new found abilities goes crazy and shit get tight lol, I’m not gonna tell the story just let yall know they get special abilities like flying and moving things with there mind. It was different but I could have waited for that on “DVD. But on to a different note. I remember a time when men did shit for a reason, killed for more meaning then these killings that go down now an days. This senseless shit that’s been going on is all that these young bouls know it seems like. All I hear from them is how they on the block, or something bout how much work they just got, don’t get me wrong I’m glad for any of my youngings or anyone that’s getting this paper out here however they get it, im just worried bout the youth and future of young blacks. God Dam young bouls get ya money and lay low. But getting money like that aint cool to them, the new cool is beatin up on someones pop or just trying to be as reckless as you can for “youtube” or “worldstar.” I just wish young people would take a bigger look at life and the meaning. How young niggas really think they will be able to raise a family off knocking off a couple bundles in a few days? These little nigas really want to make a career out the street life. look I know every kid out here is not like the next, and their are some who got their head on straight and do their own thing, we just need more of those out here. More that wants to be more then just a rapper or drug dealer lol. Don’t get it twisted at all people, most my closest friends put in good work and do dirt with the best of them, and I’m from the underground so I know how to stay grounded with my squad. My point is everyone wants to be real and can’t be real to themselves, everyone is a gangster with a chip on their shoulder. Just please stay out me and my loved one way. I have no problem dieing for any one of them if one of yall young bouls try to harm or steal from them, I put that on everything, I put that on my life…

2 comments: