Monday, January 9, 2012

Just a lil on the new X-Men

What up What up. Yo the other day I was watchin TV and caught this new X-Men cartoon done by Japanese artist on cable. I know a lot of niggas don’t fuck wit cartoons and some do, me I fucks wit anything that holds my attention, and I fucks with a good cartoon (lol), but anyway I started watching it and this shit was corny as shit! I mean the art work was great but the fuckin show was boring and didn’t feel like I was watching the X-Men. Don’t get me wrong I know times change and with that change the shit we grew up and loved either fades away or like the X-Men get a new make over for the present time. All I’m tryin to say if it aint broke don’t fix it, that’s like this new spider man movie coming out this summer what the fuck is that (lol), I can’t wait till me and my man Shiz get our shit together with our work. Show Muthafuckas wit good work looks like, I put it on everything that if you don’t fuck with comics you will get down wit my shit, if you don’t think so check out Aarons Black book then get back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment