Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome Back

Last night I got a call telling me a close friend of mine, Butts was found over dosed off heroin in an alleyway around the corner from his crib. When I got the call I was out of town putting business together with a connect of mine named Lopez. I got back in town six days after and had to put a friend under the ground on some shit that don’t fit this mans life style… I mean we are talking bout a man that never smoked anything or took a drank of alcohol, So for some shit like this to be poppin off, it can’t be right. And I’m the type of nigga that rides for his fam, Butts was part of that fam and I got to do any and everything to find out what happened to my man Butts and why. It’s only right, God forgive me for what im bout to do. It’s late and the smell of wet swallows the hallway to the first floor of little Chris apartment building. This building is built off drug money so I know its people in here with heat on them, this spot do numbers wit the hard and weed. I know Chris, he cool peoples, I’ve made moves with him before and broke the pie down wit him once or twice, but I need some answers and I know I can find some here. Somebody in this muthafucka is gonna tell me something about somethin, I squeezed the twenty gauge tight in both hands and stood in the fire exit door way before pulling skully over my head, you know the one wit the eyes cut out the top. I count to two and turn commando rushing the door and heading right for the fourth floor where Chris room is. Dressed in all black and making no sound I caught no traffic going through the first two levels, then I hear a door slam and somebody yelling out “get that nigga!! Before shots was fired. Three men caught me wit my back turned and threw some heat right at me, I get low and break the gauge down given back some heat. I pick two off fast and the last one made a dip into a corner. I let off four dead at the corner choppin it down till I could get a shot and I take it, bulls eye. I get back on the move and I hear someone yell out, “A Chris we getting robbed!!” That’s always the first thought when some nigga comes running up in a drug spot armed, but that wasn’t why I was here. Bullets came ripping though the door to the third floor like paper, The thirty eight was on me for close encounters, but right now I need it to play crowd control to whoever tearin the door down. After the shots slow up I let out all six back through the door then take a dive through what was left of it into bathroom. Shots pop back off at me as I put my back against a wall in bathroom and switch back to the gauge. I been in this apartment enough to know what’s on each floor, I take a minute to reload everything then its back to work. As fast as I held my heat up and took a step back out, I had two bodys jump out from two different rooms. I tighten shit right up wit good gun play hittin both marks. Gotta keep it movin, Chris room is on the fourth floor but he was probably hiding on the fifth. I get to the fourth floor and take a peak through a hole in the wall that separates the stairs to the fourth level, then Shots spit out from Chris holding the heckler that had a sound suppressor on it dead at me, how the fuck was I going to get at him when he packin that. Then a loud slaming sound came from behind me and before I could turn to see who caught me slippin I feel three hot slugs hit my back. I go down, “A Chris I got that nigga.” when I look up its Lopez, and all I could remember is his shocked face as shit started to go black on me… My eyes get heavy, Dam I tried my nigga… I tried.

1 comment:

  1. This was a lil something I did a wile back when I was in school. I was attending this film class and wrote this story, the original was longer and more detailed. It was to be a short film but it had way to much going on lol, so I just cut it down and added little shit to it. It never had a name or anything this was something like a freestyle lol, I enjoy

    ReplyDelete